Legal Services for Entrepreneurs
Russell-Cooke has helped a large number of software, technology and internet-based start-ups. We can provide specialist commercial legal advice tailored to your business, based on a deep knowledge of the sector.
Technology and web-based businesses bring their own legal challenges (data protection, intellectual property, international jurisdictions etc.) as well as more traditional legal issues like dealing with employees and partnership agreements.
Russell-Cooke offers a package of fixed price, specialist advice, documents and registrations, designed for cost conscious start-up and growing technology businesses.
When starting or growing a business keeping control of costs and budgets is critical. We understand that legal costs are often uncertain as many law firms are reluctant to offer a fixed price for legal work. For this reason many businesses do not obtain formal legal advice at the outset, something which they may later regret. Many problems are more expensive, time-consuming and difficult to deal with later in the life of a business and may even reduce the value of the business.
Legal Pack for Technology Start-Ups
Russell-Cooke's Technology Start-Up Legal Pack provides you with a flexible package of specialist legal advice, documents and registrations, adapted for your business, at a competitive fixed price.
We will discuss your business plan with you and advise you on the legal requirements of your business on a free, no-obligation basis. If you have a limited budget we can help to prioritise your legal requirements. We will break down your requirements into individual fixed-price product modules. Employment law modules are dealt with by our specialist employment department.
You will have the peace of mind of having obtained professional advice while controlling your costs.
Russell-Cooke's Technology Start-Up Legal Pack includes:
- Free half-hour no-obligation telephone consultation
- Advice on the legal requirements of your business (what you need to do or to get started)
- As many (or as few) of our product modules as you need at a competitive fixed price.
Example Product Modules
For information about special rates for Dreamstake members, or to discuss any legal issue, please fill in the form
- Company formation
- Data processing and data hosting agreements
- Standard software licence terms
- "Software as a service" subscription agreements
- Domain name and trademark advice and registrations
- Shareholders or Partnership Agreements
- Self-Employed Consultant Contract
- Employment Contracts
- Employee Handbook
- Articles of Association / constitution
- Loan Agreement
- Security document (debenture or legal charge)